If you have decided to get in shape but do not know where to start, some fitness tips for beginners will be good for you.
This activity focuses on improving or maintaining physical fitness through training consisting of repeated movements working the muscles of the entire body. The most concrete goals of fitness could be summarized as: achieve a balance of body structure, improve aerobic resistance, achieve muscle strength and improve our self-esteem through physical exercise.
Like when we start any new activity, we may feel a little lost, but fitness training for beginners will allow you to go little by little understanding what the “fitness world” consists of. There is a wide variety of fitness clothing and fitness shoes for you to feel comfortable training.
Fitness for beginners: some myths
First of all, are we beginners?
The first myth of fitness is to believe that by taking some weights everything is already done. When it is the first time that we do exercises, when we have been without training for more than a year or when we have done a totally different sport … we are beginners. Don’t forget that every exercise needs practice, coordination and some technique to avoid causing injury.
Another myth that normally circulates in fitness for beginners, especially in the case of the female, is that we will end up having too much musculature. Fitness is not synonymous with bodybuilding. The reality is that 3 or 4 sessions a week of one hour in length and without a very strict diet, a bodybuilder body is not achieved.
Also in beginner fitness it is often said that once you stop training for a long time the body becomes more flabby than normal. It is a wrong idea, because muscle tone is gradually lost as a result of not exercising it, but it does not make us more flaccid than before we started physical activity.
Finally, fitness is also feared because many people believe that muscle pain is something necessary to exercise it well. It is true that the work we are doing on it should be noted, but in no case should we suffer pain.
Fitness for beginners: why choose fitness?
Fitness has become popular in recent years because it is an excellent exercise to improve the aesthetic level (always together with adequate nutrition). It is true that fitness stylizes our figure and fights flaccidity. However, there are many more reasons to choose fitness as your activity.
Physical exercise helps us fight many diseases, such as diabetes, blood pressure … fitness of course also allows us to stay healthy and keep overweight at bay.
Fitness actually encompasses a lifestyle. Be healthy inside and out. Therefore, choosing fitness is not only choosing an activity, it is deciding that we are going to take care of ourselves.
Practical fitness tips for beginners
- Start training with someone who knows exercises well and can guide you through them. There are many gyms that have fitness classes for beginners. Knowing how the basic exercises are performed will prevent possible injuries.
- Do not overdo it with time. An hour may be more than enough. Remember that you are starting a new activity and brutal anadrol kaufen your body must get used to it.
- Adequate clothing and footwear. Comfort will make the difference in every workout.
- Set yourself achievable goals. Through fitness, direct weight loss is not achieved, so if your goal is to lose weight, you must intersperse it with cardiovascular exercises, such as running, cycling …
- In the case of beginner fitness, it is better not to spend too many days between the working area of the body. In fact, to begin with you can work the entire body every day of training. A circuit for example is a good option.